1) Navigate to Reggie/Events to view the existing events that you have created. Each event will have its own shortcode that is placed under ‘Shortcode’.
2) Copy the shortcode of the event that you want to appear on a page then paste it in a shortcode block to make it appear on the frontend page.
3) After publishing/updating the page your event will now be ready for registrations.
How to register for the event.
1) Click the ‘Click to Register’ button then enter your name and email then click the ‘Register’ button.
2) After entering your name and email a code will be send to your email address. Enter the four digit code in the Verify Registration then click the ‘Submit’ button.
3) After submitting the admin will be notified about the registration through email (if enabled in Reggie/Email Settings/Admin Email Template) and the client that registered for the event will also receive an email about the details of the event (if enabled in Reggie/Email Settings/User Email Template).
How to cancel for the event.
1) Navigate to the event page then click the ‘Click to Cancel’ button.
2) Enter the name and email that you registered with then click the ‘Submit’ button.
3) After submitting the admin will be notified about the cancellation through email (if enabled in Reggie/Email Settings/Admin Cancel Email Template) and the client that canceled for the event will also receive an email about the details of the event (if enabled in Reggie/Email Settings/User Cancel Email Template).
1) Navigate to Reggie/Events and click the pen icon of the event.
2) In the ‘Update Event Details’ you can update the information for the event. When you update an event the people that registered for the event will also be notified through their email.
3) In the ‘Update Event Payment’ you can update payment settings of the event, you can either make the event free or let the guests pay something using stripe.
4) Navigate to Reggie/Events and click the eye icon of the event to monitor the guests that have already registered/cancelled/unpaid.
5) You can update the details of the guest by clicking the pen icon. The status and the payment status of the guest can be updated using this feature.